How to install HID with PRO-Series headlights
– Power Drill
– Drill bit
– 1 Inch Spade Bit
1. Locate and remove low beam dust cover.
2. Unplug low beam bulb socket.
3. Unfasten bulb retaining clip and remove the halogen bulb.
4. Insert HID bulb and reinstall bulb retaining clip
For the best results, make sure the base of the bulb is seated flush.
*** Not all bulbs are made equal, so you may have to fine tune the orientation of the bulb and find its sweet spot in the projector. ***
5. Connect RED spade connector to BLUE and BLACK spade connector to BLACK on the bulb socket.
6. Create a pilot hole with a standard drill bit.
7. With the 1 inch spade bit, carefully drill out the hole.
8. Slide the 3 plugs from the HID bulb through the dust cover.
9. Use the black rubber grommet to seal the hole.
10. Plug the remaining sockets from the HID bulb into the ballast.
Before completely mounting the headlights to your vehicle; we recommend that you test the output to make sure you have the correct beam pattern.