This statement sets out how AlphaRex collects, uses, stores and handle personal data collected. We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data we hold. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees uphold these obligations. To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about providing your personal data to us, we outline in this statement our practices and the choices you have regarding the collection and use of your personal data.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal data may include (without limitation) the following:
- Your personal information (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number);
- Your contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses);
- Your credit or debit or other charge cards information (e.g. name of cardholder, card number, billing address, security code and expiry date);
- Your buying habits and concerns, personal preferences or others product and brand related comments;
- Information when you use our websites or other services or products (e.g. behavioral information, purchasing history, location information, browser details, IP addresses).
It is mandatory for you to provide information where marked with an “*”. In the event that you do not provide such information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services. You have the right to access or correct your personal data held by us by contacting us. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose and transfer any of your personal data to any other parties without your consent. Under no circumstance will we sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal data to any third party.
We may disclose and transfer your personal data to any of our group companies and/or third party service providers in United States or overseas for the aforesaid purposes or other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or as required by law from time to time.
We may also disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that ownership or control of us is assigned and transferred;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to (i) comply with any legal obligation, (ii) enforce or apply our terms or (iii) protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You will become a member of this official website once you have opened or registered an account with us with or without any purchase. Alternatively, you may only elect to receive marketing communications from us. Your contact details such as name, email address and telephone number will be used from time to time so that we can update you regarding our latest products and promotions, events, services and newsletters, by email, text or multimedia message or in any other manner you have consented to.
You have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. In any circumstances if you would rather not receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the relevant link in the email and you will be unsubscribed from the mailing list within a week without any cost.
- Your visit to this official website may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”.
- A cookie is a small bit of information that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognize your device on future visits. Cookies can make the site more useful by storing information about your preferences on particular sites, thus enabling website owners to provide more useful features for their users.
- Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. You can also change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to utilize or activate certain functions on this official website.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics about the number of visitors to the Website or number of purchases made as required by our investors. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to the Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the Website. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the Website, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the Website, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. We use and store this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the Website, to help us improve the services to our site visitors, users and customers.
- In order to anticipate your needs, our website may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
- All such websites are independent from our website. We have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law. We have no control over Personal Data that is submitted to these other websites. You should remain alert when you leave our website and read the privacy statements of other websites.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16). If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
This Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. Please check for the latest version of this Statement which will be published on this official website.
If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your personal data or if you believe that the personal data relating to you which we collect and maintain is inaccurate, please write to us via the channels below. Should you have any inquiries concerning this statement or your personal data collected and held by us, please contact our customer service team.